FAIR WEATHER FEDERALISM?
Richard Garnett of Notre Dame Law School has a good article over at National Review Online responding to some recent high-profile charges that conservatives are"fair-weather federalists" when it comes to supporting federal action on abortion and marriage. His article echoes many of the points I made in an earlier L&P post.
comments powered by Disqus
- At Quaker library, a grim find: Native American remains in display case
- The spirit of 1968: global perspectives on the student revolution
- Trump Pardons Jack Johnson, Heavyweight Boxing ChampionTrump Pardons Jack Johnson, Heavyweight Boxing Champion
- Finally Found: Spanish Ship That Sank With $17B in Gold
- The NFL Told Teams to Stand During the National Anthem in the 1960s
- Historian William Polk is alarmed at the latest plan to stabilize Afghanistan
- On Becoming An American Jewish Historian
- Law professor has a theory about the 2nd Amendment historians might want to consider
- Number of history majors is up at community colleges
- Archaeologists are rewriting the history of Arabia