The Greatest Love of All
More shameless self-promotion: further details about my summer seminar on the praxeological foundations of libertarian ethics have been posted here. Ah, the wonder of me.
comments powered by Disqus
Irfan Khawaja - 8/4/2006
Under the suggested readings for the course, you list Christine Korsgaard's paper "The Reasons We Can Share" as reprinted in The Sources of Normativity. Actually, it's reprinted in Creating the Kingdom of Ends. Sources is her Tanner Lectures, Creating is her collected papers.
Roderick T. Long - 1/21/2006
Oops! Thanks, Irfan, for catching that.
- At Summit Meetings, Kremlin Often Tried to Steamroller U.S. Presidents
- How A Tariff Loving Utah Senator Became A Cautionary Tale About Protectionism
- Pompeii excavation project reveals secrets
- In Ireland, Drought and a Drone Revealed the Outline of an Ancient Henge
- Sarcophagus Found. Contents Unknown. (‘No Guessing, Please.’)
- Oxford professor counts 93 penises in Bayeux Tapestry
- Medieval Scholars Call for Transparency and Anti-Racism at Conference
- Robert Dallek's FDR Book Invites Comparisons To Trump's Presidency
- Ridley Scott to Adapt Israeli Author's "Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind" Into a Movie
- Partisans assail historians for judging the past by today’s standards. Here’s why they’re wrong, says classicist