AL QAIDA BASE IN BOSNIA UNDERMINES PEACE IN AFGHANISTAN
Bosnia Connection: Global Information Systems (GIS) sources, stationed in Sarajevo report that Bosnian-based Islamist terrorists are involved with anti-Coalition efforts in Afghanistan. The NATO Stabilization Force (SFOR) is reportedly aware of the linkage and conducted a raid of a Tuzla military barracks in September 2003. A surface-to-air missile (SAM) that brought down a helicopter in Afghanistan may have come from Bosnia. Several SAMs were seized in the aforementioned raid. P>
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian H.R. McMaster out, John Bolton is in
- Polish attorney general’s office calls Holocaust law unconstitutional
- Will Trump break American democracy?
- The Rothschilds, a pamphlet by ‘Satan’ and anti-Semitic conspiracy theories tied to a battle 200 years ago
- How Smithsonian Helped Solve the Twitter Mystery of the Unknown Woman Scientist
- Last Fall This Scholar Defended Colonialism. Now He’s Defending Himself.
- Jim Loewen is helping teachers teach difficult historical topics tied to race relations
- Historian (and US Senator) Ben Sasse writing book on polarization
- Historian: The Heavy Burden of Teaching My Son About American Racism
- Teachers are using ‘Black Panther’ to discuss African colonialism and American racism