Rabbi Jonathan Perlman, who saved a number of Jews during the massacre in Pittsburgh's Tree of Light Synagogue, spoke for all of us when he said, "What happened yesterday will not break you. We will continue to thrive and sing and worship and learn together. We will not be ruined by this event."
comments powered by Disqus
- Texas Teachers: Law Will Put Entire Generation in the Dark
- The Hiawatha Asylum: The Threat Behind Indian Boarding Schools
- Iraq Reclaims 17,000 Looted Artifacts, Its Biggest-Ever Repatriation
- How to Make Jim Jordan Talk about January 6? Ask Jefferson Davis
- The Void That Critical Race Theory Was Created to Fill