How the Drug War not Drugs Kills
The drug policies pursued and bragged about by both Democrats and Republicans are extremely costly. This is terms of wasted tax money for very little return. Also the price includes an ever growing disrespect for the nation's laws and leadership. Not to mention the generating of a great of unnecessary human misery. But lastly there is the tally of many of our fellow citizens killed for no good reason.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historians at the Rochester Institute of Technology are bolstering Wikipedia’s archive of entries on women’s history
- "Multiple Steves and Pauls": A History Panel Sets Off a Diversity Firestorm
- University of Washington Dean defends the liberal arts degree on economic grounds
- David S. Wyman, author of "The Abandonment of the Jews," has died at age 89
- Jon Meacham finds new meaning in the Age of Trump in Barbara Tuchman’s work on “The March of Folly”