Oliver Stone Understands Who Barack Obama Really Is
It is very important for the American people to understand by knowing history and to proclaim as loudly as possible that Barack Obama is every bit the callous war monger that Richard Nixon and George Bush ever were. Oliver Stone and my old professor American University’s Peter Kuznick are doing their part with their currently running Showtime historical series Untold History of the U. S. and this interview explaining their purpose. They do an outstanding job of illustrating the fact that the policies and mindset which got 50,000 Americans needlessly killed in Vietnam are still in place.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historians at the Rochester Institute of Technology are bolstering Wikipedia’s archive of entries on women’s history
- "Multiple Steves and Pauls": A History Panel Sets Off a Diversity Firestorm
- University of Washington Dean defends the liberal arts degree on economic grounds
- David S. Wyman, author of "The Abandonment of the Jews," has died at age 89
- Jon Meacham finds new meaning in the Age of Trump in Barbara Tuchman’s work on “The March of Folly”