Joshua Micah Marshall: Blogger with history background becomes Time columnistHistorians in the News
Now he'll be writing a column for Time Magazine. His columns will appear on a regular basis (but on no set schedule) on the web. His first Time column,"Toying With Terror Alerts?" appeared on July 7.
Marshall has actually been writing for the MSM for years. His pieces have appeared in the NYT, the Atlantic, and Foreign Affairs.
comments powered by Disqus
Adam Holland - 7/25/2006
Josh Marshall has done a great job as a blogger. He deserves this job.
- Historian David Trowbridge’s Clio app featured as a top humanities project in US
- Juan Cole says Israel is now openly embracing apartheid and racial supremacy
- Historians accuse Croatia of covering up World War II Crimes
- Waitman Wade Beorn: Historians can and should draw parallels between the 1930s and today
- "Never underestimate human stupidity," says historian Yuval Harari whose fans include Bill Gates and Barack Obama