Why the New Deal Still Matters TodayHistorians in the News
tags: FDR, New Deal, radio, Franklin Roosevelt, Eric Rauchway, Domestic Policy
Guest: Eric Rauchway is distinguished professor of history at the University of California, Davis, and the author of several books including, Winter War: Hoover, Roosevelt, and the First Clash Over the New Deal, and his latest, Why the New Deal Matters.
comments powered by Disqus
- 50 Years Later, Remembering Pong's Success
- The Origins of the "White Elephant" Party
- A Stranger's Gift: Family Photos from Before the Holocaust
- New School's Adjuncts Demand Better Pay in Increasingly Acrimonious Strike
- The Cole Family Land in Virginia Holds Incredible Uranium Wealth. Do Descendants of People Enslaved There Deserve a Share?
- The Fall of the American Fraudster?
- Texas Prof Wins John Lewis Award for Work Recovering History of Anti-Mexican Border Violence
- The Racist History of Family Separation, and the Lawyers Challenging It
- Behind America's Relationship to Exercise
- Study: Ashkenazi Jews Have Become More Genetically Similar over Time