Japanese Internment, Football, and a Legendary TeamHistorians in the News
tags: sports, football, World War 2, Japanese internment, Asian American History
This week we talk to Bradford Pearson, author of the new book, The Eagles of Heart Mountain. It’s the true story of a group of Japanese American teenagers sent to an internment camp in Wyoming, and how their high school team became one of the greatest football squads in state history.
comments powered by Disqus
- Sex, Society and Scandal in 19th Century France
- More Information on Removal of Prof. Patricia Limerick from CU Center of the American West
- Misha Matsumoto Yee is Gilder Lehrman's History Teacher of the Year
- Aaron Burr: The Highest Ranking US Official to be Charged with Treason – So Far?
- When Italian Immigrants were Tricked into Debt Peonage in the Jim Crow South