Pence Under Pressure To Follow Vote Certification Procedure But Also Please TrumpBreaking News
tags: Electoral College, Mike Pence, 2020 Election
Princeton University historian Julian Zelizer joins Here & Now's Peter O'Dowd to discuss the difficult position that Vice President Mike Pence is in ahead of the formal Electoral College vote certification in Congress.
This segment aired on January 5, 2021.
comments powered by Disqus
- Separating Good and Silly Criticism of FIRE in the Campus Speech Debate
- Railway Companies Aren't Simply Being Stingy: Denying Sick Days is Central to their Business Model
- Privacy Was Doomed by Imagining it as Property
- Alabama Women, Like Predecessors, are Keeping a Strike Alive
- The "Private Little Hell" of Florida's 1950s Anti-Gay Faculty Investigations
- Pamela Nadell: US May be at High Tide of Antisemitism
- The Activist Roots of Student-Centered Teaching (Review)
- An Open Letter from Historians In Support of Railway Workers
- Historian Sarah Federman Tracks French National Railway's Role in Holocaust Transport
- Can the UC Strike Remake Higher Education?