HNN Will Be Off for the WeekHNN
Thanksgiving greetings to the HNN community! I'm personally thankful to have spent most of 2020 connecting with this community of writers and readers and promoting the value of history in the public square.
HNN will be observing the holiday by taking the week off. New op eds will return on December 6, and history-related news and opinion from around the web will be reposted starting on November 30. Newsletters for email subscribers will return on December 2.
Also, HNN's annual fund drive will begin after Thanksgiving. The cajoling, badgering and hectoring will commence then. For now, I wish all of you a restful and safe holiday.
--Michan Connor, HNN Editor in Chief
comments powered by Disqus
- With Students Back on Campus, Faculty Push Back Against COVID Policies They Consider Inadequate
- How Hong Kong's Elite Have Embraced a Shifting Narrative on Tiananmen Square
- Discovery of Human Footprints Pushes Back Date of Earliest Humans in Americas
- Ghana, WEB DuBois Museum Foundation to Partner on Museum, Research Center
- George Holliday Dies at 61, Taped LAPD Beating of Rodney King
- Charles Sellers, 98, Historian Who Upset the Postwar Consensus, Dies
- The Curious Task of Preserving Darwin's Beans and Butterflies
- Local Professor Building History of San Diego's Japanese Americans
- Art History Prof. Recognizes Lost Masterpiece in Local Church
- Rebel is Right: Reassessing the Cultural Revolution