HNN Will Be Off for the WeekHNN
Thanksgiving greetings to the HNN community! I'm personally thankful to have spent most of 2020 connecting with this community of writers and readers and promoting the value of history in the public square.
HNN will be observing the holiday by taking the week off. New op eds will return on December 6, and history-related news and opinion from around the web will be reposted starting on November 30. Newsletters for email subscribers will return on December 2.
Also, HNN's annual fund drive will begin after Thanksgiving. The cajoling, badgering and hectoring will commence then. For now, I wish all of you a restful and safe holiday.
--Michan Connor, HNN Editor in Chief
comments powered by Disqus
- Washington Must Treat White Supremacist Terrorism as a Transnational Threat
- Charlottesville Inspired Biden to Run. Now It Has a Message for Him
- Biden Revokes Trump Report Promoting "Patriotic Education"
- Tom Lankford, 85, Dies; Southern Journalist With Divided Loyalties
- Trump’s Parting Gift to Joe Biden
- How Tuskegee Airmen Fought Military Segregation With Nonviolent Action
- What the History of the Ku Klux Klan Can Teach Us about the Capitol Riot
- Reconstruction Era Expert On Why Politicians Use Terms Unity And Healing
- The COVID-19 Vaccination Drive May be Slow—But it’s Already Faster than Any in History
- Operation Desert Shirt