Congress in Times of Crisis (Webinar): 7:00 PM EDT, Monday June 22Historians in the News
tags: Congressional history, Lectures, Public Programs
Join historians Edward Ayers of the University of Richmond and Joanne Freeman of Yale University and political scientist Norman Ornstein of the American Enterprise Institute for a program exploring Congress in times of crisis from America's founding, through the Civil War to today. Jeffrey Rosen, president and CEO of the National Constitution Center, moderates.
comments powered by Disqus
- What Happens When SCOTUS is This Unpopular?
- Eve Babitz's Archive Reveals the Person Behind the Persona
- Making a Uranium Ghost Town
- Choosing History—A Rejoinder to William Baude on The Use of History at SCOTUS
- Alexandria, VA Freedom House Museum Reopens, Making Key Site of Slave Trade a Center for Black History
- Primary Source: Winning World War 1 By Fighting Waste at the Grocery Counter
- The Presidential Records Act Explains How the FBI Knew What to Search For at Mar-a-Lago
- Theocracy Now! The Forgotten Influence of L. Brent Bozell on the Right
- Janice Longone, Chronicler of American Food Traditions
- Revisiting Lady Rochford and Her Alleged Betrayal of Anne Boleyn