8 Podcasts About Civics and U.S. HistoryHistorians in the News
tags: children, teaching history, civics education
American history’s ongoing experiment to create a more perfect union can be felt acutely during these times. But how did this ideal form? What was it like during the signing of the Declaration of Independence? Why was the U.S. Constitution created? How are U.S. laws made? How do we, as a diverse nation, find ways to protect, defend, and continue to move toward this ideal...by square dancing? This playlist offers windows into key documents, people, and cultural factors that shaped U.S. history.
comments powered by Disqus
- Abraham Lincoln and the Shavuot Controversy of 1865
- This Montana Farm Boy Became a Scientific Legend, Developing Vaccines to Protect Kids Worldwide
- Should the U.S. Favor Public Health or the Economy? History Shows they’re Inseparable
- Future Historians Will Rely on Wikipedia’s COVID-19 Coverage
- Reparations – Has the Time Finally Come?