Podcast Discusses History of the CIAHistorians in the News
Jeff J. Brown is a geopolitical analyst, journalist, lecturer and the author of The China Trilogy. It consists of 44 Days Backpacking in China – The Middle Kingdom in the 21st Century, with the United States, Europe and the Fate of the World in Its Looking Glass (2013); Punto Pressreleased China Rising – Capitalist Roads, Socialist Destinations(2016); and for Badak Merah, Jeff authored China Is Communist, Dammit! – Dawn of the Red Dynasty(2017). As well, he published a textbook, Doctor WriteRead’s Treasure Trove to Great English(2015). Jeff is a Senior Editor & China Correspondent for The Greanville Post, where he keeps a column, Dispatchfrom Beijingand is a Global Opinion Leader at 21stCentury. He also writes a column for The Saker, called the Moscow-Beijing Express. Jeff writes, interviews and podcasts on his own program, China Rising Radio Sinoland, which is also available on YouTube, Stitcher Radio, iTunes, Ivooxand RUvid. Guests have included Ramsey Clark,James Bradley, Moti Nissani, Godfree Roberts, Hiroyuki Hamada, The Saker and many others.
comments powered by Disqus
- "This Obstinate Little Man": Tom Segev on Ben-Gurion as the King Lear of Zionism
- Historian: At 100th Anniversary, the Origins of LULAC are in San Antonio
- Books Briefing: Fights Over What Kids Read Continue
- Academic and Amateur Historians Clash over Location of 1,000 Year-Old Battle
- Timuel Black, 102: Historian and Organizer of Black Chicago