Jewish Students Remember ‘Night of Broken Glass’ in BerlinBreaking News
Jewish students in Berlin on Wednesday marked the 80th anniversary of Kristallnacht, the “Night of Broken Glass,” when Nazis terrorized Jews throughout Germany and Austria.
Some 30 students from the Jewish Traditional School lit candles and recited prayers at their school as Rabbi Yehuda Teichtal urged them to jointly overcome Germany’s past by building a secure future for Jews in the country.
“This is the city where the Holocaust was planned and executed from,” said Teichtal, a community rabbi and the head of the Jewish outreach group Chabad in the German capital.
comments powered by Disqus
- U.S. Will Give Terrorist Label to White Supremacist Group for First Time
- Bible Museum, Admitting Mistakes, Tries to Convert Its Critics
- Will The Coronavirus Change How Skeptics Think About Science?
- Pandemic Journal, March 30–April 5
- Myron Rolle, now a doctor treating coronavirus patients, draws on football background in crisis