Trump: Lincoln's Gettysburg Address was ridiculed by the 'fake news'Breaking News
tags: Abraham Lincoln, Gettysburg Address, Trump, Fake News
also I will start a podcast called “irritated historian voice” https://t.co/JdEoSpb6Yj— Eric Rauchway (@rauchway) September 7, 2018
Related Link Why Trump repeated an old myth about the Gettysburg Address By Kevin Gannon
"You know when Abraham Lincoln made that Gettysburg Address speech, the great speech, you know he was ridiculed?" Trump said during a rally in Billings, Mont., citing the 272-word speech that Lincoln gave on a battlefield near Gettysburg, Pa., during the Civil War.
"And he was excoriated by the fake news. They had fake news then. They said it was a terrible, terrible speech."
comments powered by Disqus
- How to Make Jim Jordan Talk about January 6? Ask Jefferson Davis
- The Void That Critical Race Theory Was Created to Fill
- 95% of Capitol Sculptures Depict Men. Will That Change Soon?
- Southern Children Need to Hear the Truth about History
- Is a Group of New Deal Descendants Influencing the Biden Administration?