Poll: Trump disliked as strongly as Nixon before his resignationBreaking News
tags: Russia, Watergate, Nixon, Trump
A new poll has found that President Trump is as strongly disliked by the American public as former President Nixon was shortly before he resigned from office.
Twenty percent rated Trump's job performance as excellent and another 20 percent said Trump was doing a "pretty good" job. Less than half of Republican respondents — 49 percent — said Trump was doing an excellent job, compared to 2 percent of Democrats surveyed.
comments powered by Disqus
- The Enduring Appeal of the BBC's "Desert Island Discs" – the Longest Running Interview Show
- White Conservative Parents Got an Educator Fired, then Chased Her to Her Next Job
- Teaching Black History in Virginia Just Got Tougher
- If Ending Roe Isn't Enough, SCOTUS May Blow Up the Regulatory State
- "All the President's Men": From Misguided Buddy Flick to Iconic Political Thriller
- Belew to Maddow: Fascist Groups are "Nationwide Paramilitary Army"
- Far Right Extremism, Paramilitarization, and Misogyny – Statement of Alexandra Stern to the January 6 Committee
- Northwestern Prof and Evanston HS Teachers Engage Illinois Black History
- Jamie Martin: The Rotten Roots of the IMF and World Bank
- Review: Gary Gerstle Argues the Pandemic Killed the Neoliberal Era (But Democrats Don't Know It Yet)