Poll: Trump disliked as strongly as Nixon before his resignationBreaking News
tags: Russia, Watergate, Nixon, Trump
A new poll has found that President Trump is as strongly disliked by the American public as former President Nixon was shortly before he resigned from office.
Twenty percent rated Trump's job performance as excellent and another 20 percent said Trump was doing a "pretty good" job. Less than half of Republican respondents — 49 percent — said Trump was doing an excellent job, compared to 2 percent of Democrats surveyed.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian Tom Engelhardt Revisits His First Piece of Critical History – 48 Years Later
- Heather Cox Richardson: Trump isn’t the first president to compare himself to Jesus — the last one who did ‘planned to lead his white supremacist supporters to victory’
- Historians' archival research looks quite different in the digital age
- Senate Historian Daniel S. Holt Featured on Political Theatre Podcast
- The Way We Do the Things We Do: Making History-Making Visible