Facebook Puts Holocaust Denial Groups in Top Search ResultsBreaking News
tags: Holocaust, facebook, Mark Zuckerberg
Mark Zuckerberg says Facebook is burying Holocaust denial at the bottom of search results, but search results say otherwise.
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg cited Holocaust denial in a Recode interview published Wednesday as the kind of content Facebook would allow on the site, but specifically avoid promoting on users’ news feeds.
“That doesn’t mean that we have a responsibility to make it widely distributed in News Feed,” Zuckerberg said in the interview.
comments powered by Disqus
- USA Today Publishes New Articles As Part Of Series, "1619: Searching for Answers"
- Washington doesn't have a Latino history museum. These people are hoping to change that
- A history of key United Auto Workers strikes against GM
- Fact-checking Andrew Yang on history of universal basic income
- Hobby Lobby Will Return Biblical Antiquities Allegedly Stolen by Oxford Professor
- Historians Allison Horrocks and Mary Mahoney bring history to life in podcast
- Modern art historian, US museum director and clergyman EA Carmean, Jr has died, age 74
- Historian Andrew David Teaching Impeachment during an Impeachment Inquiry
- Historian Brad Simpson Says He's Never Read a Letter As Unhinged As Trump's To Erdogan
- Academic Twitter's Gender Imbalance