After Sylvester Stallone Call, Trump Considers ‘Full Pardon’ of Long-Dead Black BoxerBreaking News
tags: Trump, Sylvester Stallone, Jack Johnson
As four former presidents and the current first lady traveled to the funeral of Barbara Bush in Texas, President Trump took in his usual Saturday round of golf and issued a morning barrage of disparaging (and misspelled) tweets.
Shortly after the televised funeral for Mrs. Bush ended, the president indicated that he had also fielded a call from Rambo.
“Sylvester Stallone called me with the story of heavyweight boxing champion Jack Johnson. His trials and tribulations were great, his life complex and controversial,” Mr. Trump wrote on Twitter. “Others have looked at this over the years, most thought it would be done, but yes, I am considering a Full Pardon!”
comments powered by Disqus
- At Summit Meetings, Kremlin Often Tried to Steamroller U.S. Presidents
- How A Tariff Loving Utah Senator Became A Cautionary Tale About Protectionism
- Pompeii excavation project reveals secrets
- In Ireland, Drought and a Drone Revealed the Outline of an Ancient Henge
- Sarcophagus Found. Contents Unknown. (‘No Guessing, Please.’)
- Oxford professor counts 93 penises in Bayeux Tapestry
- Medieval Scholars Call for Transparency and Anti-Racism at Conference
- Robert Dallek's FDR Book Invites Comparisons To Trump's Presidency
- Ridley Scott to Adapt Israeli Author's "Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind" Into a Movie
- Partisans assail historians for judging the past by today’s standards. Here’s why they’re wrong, says classicist