Republican Congressman Thinks Jews Died In Holocaust Because They Had No GunsBreaking News
tags: Holocaust, Donald Young
A Republican Congressman from Alaska has suggested Jewish people were killed in the Holocaust because they did not own guns.
Donald Young, who is also a member of the NRA’s board, made the comment during a conference in Juneau last week in response to a question from Dimitri Shein, the Democrat candidate who plans to run against him.
“How many millions of people were shot and killed because they were unarmed? Fifty million in Russia,” Young said, in comments that were recorded by Shein and released this week, Alaska Public Media reported.
comments powered by Disqus
- Samuel Chase: The one Supreme Court justice who has ever been impeached
- Maryland Commission Sets Out To Investigate State's Lynching History
- How Joe Biden has Historically Played a Role in Mass Incarceration in the United States
- Crazy Horse Monument to Native American History is Built on Controversy
- William F. Buckley Jr. vs. James Baldwin: A racial showdown on the American dream