Confused readers are buying the wrong ‘Fire and Fury’Breaking News
tags: Trump, Fire and Fury, Michael Wolfe
It’s “Fire and Fury” fever.
Confused readers are buying a military book in droves all because it has a title similar to Michael Wolff’s bombshell “Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House,” according to a new report.
“It amused me and part of me thought, can people really be that dumb to be confusing these books?” Randall Hanson, the author of “Fire and Fury: The Allied Bombing of Germany, 1942-1945” told the Guardian.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historians at the Rochester Institute of Technology are bolstering Wikipedia’s archive of entries on women’s history
- "Multiple Steves and Pauls": A History Panel Sets Off a Diversity Firestorm
- University of Washington Dean defends the liberal arts degree on economic grounds
- David S. Wyman, author of "The Abandonment of the Jews," has died at age 89
- Jon Meacham finds new meaning in the Age of Trump in Barbara Tuchman’s work on “The March of Folly”