Free Speech on Campus: Interviews with Carla Hesse and Jonathan Scott HollowayHistorians in the News
tags: free speech, bias, Truth
An interview with Carla Hesse and Jonathan Scott Holloway. Hesse is Dean of Social Sciences and a professor of history at UC Berkeley. Holloway is the Provost and a professor of history at Northwestern University.
They were interviewed by the History News Network's Erik Moshe on January 5, 2018 at the annual meeting of the American Historical Association, where they appeared on the panel, "Free Speech on Campus."
comments powered by Disqus
- Merrittocracy with Keri Leigh Merritt: Kevin Kruse on the 2020 Election
- Radical Protests Propelled the Suffrage Movement. Here’s How a New Museum Captures That History
- Not Every U.S. Presidential Race Has Been Decided on Election Day. Here’s What to Know About America’s History of Contested Elections
- Control, Alter, Delete:Hong Kong Activists and Academics are Hurrying to Digitize Historical Records
- Voter Fraud, Suppression and Partisanship: A Look at the 1876 Election