What’s inside the secret JFK assassination files?Breaking News
tags: JFK, CIA, National Archives, Lee Harvey Oswald, JFK assassination, Trump
Secret government documents to be released this week likely contain new details about what the CIA knew about Lee Harvey Oswald before he murdered President John F. Kennedy, assassination experts say.
President Trump tweeted Saturday that he’ll allow the release of the documents, “subject to the receipt of further information.”
Federal law requires the National Archives to release all of its JFK files by Thursday, 25 years to the day after President George H. W. Bush signed the JFK Assassination Records Act.
comments powered by Disqus
- The NFL Told Teams to Stand During the National Anthem in the 1960s
- When the CIA Infiltrated a Presidential Campaign
- How the Mueller Investigation Could Play Out for Trump
- Steve Bannon: Martin Luther King Would Be Proud of Donald Trump
- Conservatives are pressing Trump to demand North Korea return the USS Pueblo
- Heather Cox Richardson says the crisis of the Trump administration has begun
- Historian: Native Americans deserve to be remembered as Southerners, too
- We’re whitewashing the history of our founding, says Leslie Harris
- Historians Debate Which President Leonardo DiCaprio Should Play
- Chapel Hill’s Jay M. Smith says school administrators are scared of academic freedom