What’s inside the secret JFK assassination files?Breaking News
tags: JFK, CIA, National Archives, Lee Harvey Oswald, JFK assassination, Trump
Secret government documents to be released this week likely contain new details about what the CIA knew about Lee Harvey Oswald before he murdered President John F. Kennedy, assassination experts say.
President Trump tweeted Saturday that he’ll allow the release of the documents, “subject to the receipt of further information.”
Federal law requires the National Archives to release all of its JFK files by Thursday, 25 years to the day after President George H. W. Bush signed the JFK Assassination Records Act.
comments powered by Disqus
- Odds of a Contested November Election Are on the Rise
- Penguin Classics and Others Work to Diversify Offerings From the Canon
- Coping With Coronavirus Disappointments: Five Lessons From Dietrich Bonhoeffer
- The Case Against Waging ‘War’ on the Coronavirus
- Helen Hunt Brings Trailblazing War Journalist to Life in "World On Fire"
- And The Winners of the 2020 Anisfield-Wolf Book Awards Are ...
- AHA's Committee on LGBT History Announces Hardship Grants
- What Both the Left and the Right Get Wrong About the Coronavirus Economic Crisis
- As COVID-19 Spreads, Mary Barra Needs To Denounce Trump As Bad For Capitalism
- Pandemics and the Shape of Human History