Survey: 9 percent call neo-Nazi views acceptableBreaking News
tags: Nazi, Neo Nazi
Nine percent of Americans said holding neo-Nazi or white supremacist views is acceptable, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll released Monday.
The results of the survey come as the White House continues to field the fallout from President Trump’s comments following a white nationalist rally that left one counter-protester dead and multiple other injured earlier this month.
A majority of Americans, 83 percent, said holding neo-Nazi views is unacceptable, the poll found.
comments powered by Disqus
- Pulling Back the Curtain on Industrial Toxins
- Did Abraham Lincoln sleep here?
- University of South Carolina unveils statue of first black professor
- Inside Billy Graham's Powerful Relationship With U.S. Presidents
- Children have changed America before, braving fire hoses and police dogs for civil rights
- The next president of the OAH will be ... Yale's Joanne Meyerowitz
- Top Ten Signs the US is the most Corrupt nation in the World (2018 Edn.)
- Seven Books Named as Finalists for the 2018 George Washington Prize
- McMaster could leave WH after months of tension with Trump
- AHA President Mary Beth Norton says ending sexual harassment is a high priority