Survey: 9 percent call neo-Nazi views acceptableBreaking News
tags: Nazi, Neo Nazi
Nine percent of Americans said holding neo-Nazi or white supremacist views is acceptable, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll released Monday.
The results of the survey come as the White House continues to field the fallout from President Trump’s comments following a white nationalist rally that left one counter-protester dead and multiple other injured earlier this month.
A majority of Americans, 83 percent, said holding neo-Nazi views is unacceptable, the poll found.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian David Trowbridge’s Clio app featured as a top humanities project in US
- Juan Cole says Israel is now openly embracing apartheid and racial supremacy
- Historians accuse Croatia of covering up World War II Crimes
- Waitman Wade Beorn: Historians can and should draw parallels between the 1930s and today
- "Never underestimate human stupidity," says historian Yuval Harari whose fans include Bill Gates and Barack Obama