Peek Inside Jackie Kennedy’s $49.5 Million Childhood HomeBreaking News
tags: Jackie Kennedy
Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis's childhood home is now on the market for a whopping $49.5 million.
Located in the affluent suburb of McLean, Va., the hefty price tag makes the property, called Merrywood, the most expensive in the region.
The estate, which is currently owned by American Online co-founder Steve Case, was home to the former First Lady, then Jacqueline Bouvier, in the 1940s. The seven-acre property and 23,000 square-foot, Georgian-style mansion sit on the banks of the Potomac River outside of Washington, D.C.
comments powered by Disqus
- New findings from Penn Slavery Project show how U. benefitted financially from enslaved labor
- Is it anti-Semitic for President Trump to call Chuck Todd ‘sleepy eyes’?
- Human Evolution: Walking Upright Evolved at Least 3.6 Million Years Ago—Long Before Modern Humans Appeared
- Why a primary challenge to Trump is likely to fail
- Smog and Disasters Spurred the Laws Trump Wants to Undo
- Feds charge controversial Kent State University professor Julio Pino with lying to FBI
- New Yorker publishes profile of H.R. McMaster just weeks after Trump fires him
- Dartmouth historian Matthew J. Garcia says conservative partisans in Arizona have taken over a civics school he once ran
- Berkeley’s Carolyn Merchant explains what ecofeminism is
- University of Southern California's David Kang says Korea is the only place on earth where the Cold War continues