Peek Inside Jackie Kennedy’s $49.5 Million Childhood HomeBreaking News
tags: Jackie Kennedy
Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis's childhood home is now on the market for a whopping $49.5 million.
Located in the affluent suburb of McLean, Va., the hefty price tag makes the property, called Merrywood, the most expensive in the region.
The estate, which is currently owned by American Online co-founder Steve Case, was home to the former First Lady, then Jacqueline Bouvier, in the 1940s. The seven-acre property and 23,000 square-foot, Georgian-style mansion sit on the banks of the Potomac River outside of Washington, D.C.
comments powered by Disqus
- Pulling Back the Curtain on Industrial Toxins
- Did Abraham Lincoln sleep here?
- University of South Carolina unveils statue of first black professor
- Inside Billy Graham's Powerful Relationship With U.S. Presidents
- Children have changed America before, braving fire hoses and police dogs for civil rights
- The next president of the OAH will be ... Yale's Joanne Meyerowitz
- Top Ten Signs the US is the most Corrupt nation in the World (2018 Edn.)
- Seven Books Named as Finalists for the 2018 George Washington Prize
- McMaster could leave WH after months of tension with Trump
- AHA President Mary Beth Norton says ending sexual harassment is a high priority