Travel to Cuba with HNN!Former Travel Trips Sponsored by HNN
See Cuba before it changes!
The all-inclusive cost of this December 13 - 20, 2017 weeklong tour, is $5,475 per person (double occupancy gets a discounted price: $4,985) and includes:
● five nights at the four-star NH Capri Hotel de Habana
● two evenings at a private guesthouse in Trinidad
● all ground transportation within Cuba
● guided tours, seminars, lectures
● entrance to Cuba’s preeminent museums and attractions
● several private music concerts and dance performances
● almost all your meals, including libations, and other captivating activities and events.
(Airfare to/from Havana not included.)
For further information contact Charles Bittner at Charles@hnn.us or just call 617-833-1435.
comments powered by Disqus
- University of South Carolina unveils statue of first black professor
- Inside Billy Graham's Powerful Relationship With U.S. Presidents
- Children have changed America before, braving fire hoses and police dogs for civil rights
- How the Activists Who Tore Down Durham's Confederate Statue Got Away With It
- Many Trump Voters Think We Need a White History Month
- Top Ten Signs the US is the most Corrupt nation in the World (2018 Edn.)
- Seven Books Named as Finalists for the 2018 George Washington Prize
- McMaster could leave WH after months of tension with Trump
- AHA President Mary Beth Norton says ending sexual harassment is a high priority
- Historians fear ‘censorship’ under Poland’s Holocaust law