The Overlooked Problem in the History Jobs CrisisHistorians in the News
tags: history majors, history crisis, AHA2017
PhD programs emphasize research, but small schools that are hiring need people who can teach, says Kevin Gannon.
This interview was recorded by the History News Network on January 7, 2017 at the annual meeting of the American Historical Association.
comments powered by Disqus
- Waitman Wade Beorn: Historians can and should draw parallels between the 1930s and today
- "Never underestimate human stupidity," says historian Yuval Harari whose fans include Bill Gates and Barack Obama
- Oxford professor counts 93 penises in Bayeux Tapestry
- Medieval Scholars Call for Transparency and Anti-Racism at Conference
- Robert Dallek's FDR Book Invites Comparisons To Trump's Presidency