‘You can sleep tonight knowing the Klan is awake.’ Fliers like these are showing up on lawns across the U.S.Breaking News
tags: KKK, Ku Klux Klan
Jaimi Hajzus woke up Saturday morning to a string of worried texts.
Friends in her hometown of Coudersport, Pa., said someone had gone house to house the previous night and left plastic bags filled with lollipops, rocks and paper fliers on dozens of lawns in the town’s main thoroughfare.
Inside, they found a disturbing message.
“Are there troubles in your neighborhood?” the fliers read. “Contact the Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan today!”
comments powered by Disqus
- Pulling Back the Curtain on Industrial Toxins
- Did Abraham Lincoln sleep here?
- University of South Carolina unveils statue of first black professor
- Inside Billy Graham's Powerful Relationship With U.S. Presidents
- Children have changed America before, braving fire hoses and police dogs for civil rights
- The next president of the OAH will be ... Yale's Joanne Meyerowitz
- Top Ten Signs the US is the most Corrupt nation in the World (2018 Edn.)
- Seven Books Named as Finalists for the 2018 George Washington Prize
- McMaster could leave WH after months of tension with Trump
- AHA President Mary Beth Norton says ending sexual harassment is a high priority