An Israeli organisation wants an apology and reparations from Palestine over the murder of 11 of its Olympians in 1972.Breaking News
tags: Israel, Palestine, Munich massacre, Mahmoud Abbas
The NCYI claims the Palestinian Authority President, Mahmoud Abbas, financed the 1972 attack.
It alleges Mr Abbas also praised the last living Palestinian involved in the attack - Abu Daoud.
“Daoud wrote a book in which he described how Abbas kissed him on the forehead and wished him luck before the attack,” the NCYI adds.
President of the NCYI, Farley Weiss, said: “Abbas has never apologised for his actions, nor has he been penalised for them.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian David Trowbridge’s Clio app featured as a top humanities project in US
- Juan Cole says Israel is now openly embracing apartheid and racial supremacy
- Historians accuse Croatia of covering up World War II Crimes
- Waitman Wade Beorn: Historians can and should draw parallels between the 1930s and today
- "Never underestimate human stupidity," says historian Yuval Harari whose fans include Bill Gates and Barack Obama