An Israeli organisation wants an apology and reparations from Palestine over the murder of 11 of its Olympians in 1972.Breaking News
tags: Israel, Palestine, Munich massacre, Mahmoud Abbas
The NCYI claims the Palestinian Authority President, Mahmoud Abbas, financed the 1972 attack.
It alleges Mr Abbas also praised the last living Palestinian involved in the attack - Abu Daoud.
“Daoud wrote a book in which he described how Abbas kissed him on the forehead and wished him luck before the attack,” the NCYI adds.
President of the NCYI, Farley Weiss, said: “Abbas has never apologised for his actions, nor has he been penalised for them.
comments powered by Disqus
- Which is the greatest 'witch hunt' in US political history?
- A Fake Site Posted an Apology for the Mormon Church’s History of Racism
- Republicans Escalate Bitter Fight Over Judicial Nominations
- ‘Bigger Than Watergate’? Both Sides Say Yes, but for Different Reasons
- Is Trump the Second Coming of Reagan?
- When did the Census begin to ask about citizenship?
- Historian's new book backs Taika Waititi's claims New Zealand is 'racist as f**k’
- Howard M. Sachar, GWU scholar and ‘trailblazer’ of Jewish history, dies at 90
- Bernard Lewis, eminent historian of the Middle East, dies at 101