Historian David McCullough: Trump's a "monstrous clown"Breaking News
tags: election 2016, Trump
Related Link Scholars Steeped in Dead Politicians Take On a Live One: Donald Trump (NYT)
Following Ken Burns's commencement address at Stanford University on June 12th, Ken Burns and David Mccullough reached out to distinguished scholars of American history to share a short video message or brief written thoughts, from a historical perspective, on what distinguishes Trump’s campaign.
They believe it is important to share with people throughout the country why our leading historians are troubled by the Trump candidacy.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian David Trowbridge’s Clio app featured as a top humanities project in US
- Juan Cole says Israel is now openly embracing apartheid and racial supremacy
- Historians accuse Croatia of covering up World War II Crimes
- Waitman Wade Beorn: Historians can and should draw parallels between the 1930s and today
- "Never underestimate human stupidity," says historian Yuval Harari whose fans include Bill Gates and Barack Obama