Historian David McCullough: Trump's a "monstrous clown"Breaking News
tags: election 2016, Trump
Related Link Scholars Steeped in Dead Politicians Take On a Live One: Donald Trump (NYT)
Following Ken Burns's commencement address at Stanford University on June 12th, Ken Burns and David Mccullough reached out to distinguished scholars of American history to share a short video message or brief written thoughts, from a historical perspective, on what distinguishes Trump’s campaign.
They believe it is important to share with people throughout the country why our leading historians are troubled by the Trump candidacy.
comments powered by Disqus
- University of South Carolina unveils statue of first black professor
- Inside Billy Graham's Powerful Relationship With U.S. Presidents
- Children have changed America before, braving fire hoses and police dogs for civil rights
- How the Activists Who Tore Down Durham's Confederate Statue Got Away With It
- Many Trump Voters Think We Need a White History Month
- Top Ten Signs the US is the most Corrupt nation in the World (2018 Edn.)
- Seven Books Named as Finalists for the 2018 George Washington Prize
- McMaster could leave WH after months of tension with Trump
- AHA President Mary Beth Norton says ending sexual harassment is a high priority
- Historians fear ‘censorship’ under Poland’s Holocaust law