ISIS Destroys Ancient Adad & Mashki Gates in Nineveh, IraqBreaking News
tags: ISIS, ISIL, Ancient Artifacts
In a new photo report purportedly released by the Islamic State, ISIS confirms news reports of satellite imagery showing the destruction of the reconstructed Adad and Mashki Gates and a large portion of Nineveh's fortification wall. The photo report was released on ISIS terrorist channels on May 15.
comments powered by Disqus
- Haitian Americans Reclaim the Traditions of Vodou from Centuries of Misperception
- DeSantis Proposes Surveying Students, Faculty on Political Views
- Philly Plan for Tubman Memorial Draws Fire: Were Black Artists Excluded?
- One Absurdity of Texas's Divisive Concepts Law? Call to Rename Slave Trade as "Involuntary Relocation"
- 3 Law Profs: Connecting Abortion and Voting Rights at SCOTUS
- If "Heathen" Sounds Outdated, Historian Kathryn Gim Lum Says it Still Explains Racism in America
- How The Court Just Changed America
- The Crisis Historian Has Bad News About the Crisis
- Joint OAH-AHA Statement on Dobbs Decision
- Academics Worry Florida's Academic Legislation is Coming to the Rest of the Nation