ISIS Destroys Ancient Adad & Mashki Gates in Nineveh, IraqBreaking News
tags: ISIS, ISIL, Ancient Artifacts
In a new photo report purportedly released by the Islamic State, ISIS confirms news reports of satellite imagery showing the destruction of the reconstructed Adad and Mashki Gates and a large portion of Nineveh's fortification wall. The photo report was released on ISIS terrorist channels on May 15.
comments powered by Disqus
- Oklahoma ACLU Files Suit Against State Ban on Critical Race Theory
- St. Malo, Louisiana, Site of Earliest Filipino-American Settlement, Threatened by Climate Change
- Executive Privilege was out of Control Before Steve Bannon Claimed It
- Can Skeletons Have Racial Identity?
- Diver Discovers 900-Year-Old Sword Dating to the Crusades
- Leonard Moore: On Teaching Black History to White People
- How Cigarettes Became a Civil Rights Issue
- David Graeber and David Wengrow Have Given Human History a Rewrite
- Dems Worry Not Passing Biden Agenda Will Kill Them in the Midterms. Does Legislation Actually Matter?
- #HATM: "Historians at the Movies" Builds Community One Screening at a Time