ISIS Destroys Ancient Adad & Mashki Gates in Nineveh, IraqBreaking News
tags: ISIS, ISIL, Ancient Artifacts
In a new photo report purportedly released by the Islamic State, ISIS confirms news reports of satellite imagery showing the destruction of the reconstructed Adad and Mashki Gates and a large portion of Nineveh's fortification wall. The photo report was released on ISIS terrorist channels on May 15.
comments powered by Disqus
- The five Sullivan brothers, serving together, were killed in World War II. Their ship was just found.
- Historian H.R. McMaster out, John Bolton is in
- Polish attorney general’s office calls Holocaust law unconstitutional
- Will Trump break American democracy?
- The Rothschilds, a pamphlet by ‘Satan’ and anti-Semitic conspiracy theories tied to a battle 200 years ago
- Last Fall This Scholar Defended Colonialism. Now He’s Defending Himself.
- Jim Loewen is helping teachers teach difficult historical topics tied to race relations
- Historian (and US Senator) Ben Sasse writing book on polarization
- Historian: The Heavy Burden of Teaching My Son About American Racism
- Teachers are using ‘Black Panther’ to discuss African colonialism and American racism