Don't study history, Lt. Gov. tells studentsBreaking News
tags: education, history crisis
They say those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it.
If that's the case, then advice this week from Kentucky's lieutenant governor to college students could result in a lot of repetition.
Lt. Gov. Jenean Hampton told the editorial staff of the Eastern Kentucky University student newspaper that colleges and students should focus on programs that produce jobs.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian David Trowbridge’s Clio app featured as a top humanities project in US
- Juan Cole says Israel is now openly embracing apartheid and racial supremacy
- Historians accuse Croatia of covering up World War II Crimes
- Waitman Wade Beorn: Historians can and should draw parallels between the 1930s and today
- "Never underestimate human stupidity," says historian Yuval Harari whose fans include Bill Gates and Barack Obama