Anne Frank's Stepsister: Donald Trump Is Another HitlerBreaking News
tags: election 2016, Trump
Donald Trump is acting like another Adolf Hitler, Eva Schloss, an Auschwitz concentration survivor and Anne Frank’s stepsister said in a column published by Newsweek Wednesday, as polls show the United States presidential candidate has 41 percent support among Republican voters.
"I think (Trump) is acting like another Hitler by inciting racism," wrote Schloss, the co-founder of the Anne Frank Trust U.K. "During his U.S. presidential campaign he has suggested the 'total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States,' as well as pledging to build a wall between the U.S. and Mexico to keep illegal immigrants out."
She added that "If Donald Trump became the next president of the U.S. it would be a complete disaster."
comments powered by Disqus
- A 1911 Report Set America On a Path of Screening Out ‘Undesirable’ Immigrants
- Think it’s strange that immigrants are in the army?
- The story of Donald Trump’s grandfather, who came to the U.S. as an unaccompanied minor
- At Summit Meetings, Kremlin Often Tried to Steamroller U.S. Presidents
- How A Tariff Loving Utah Senator Became A Cautionary Tale About Protectionism
- "Never underestimate human stupidity," says historian Yuval Harari whose fans include Bill Gates and Barack Obama
- Oxford professor counts 93 penises in Bayeux Tapestry
- Medieval Scholars Call for Transparency and Anti-Racism at Conference
- Robert Dallek's FDR Book Invites Comparisons To Trump's Presidency
- Ridley Scott to Adapt Israeli Author's "Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind" Into a Movie