Paul Ryan’s Whiskers Prompt Look at House PrecedentBreaking News
tags: Paul Ryan
Speaker Paul D. Ryan may have stolen “Movember.”
Mr. Ryan, the Wisconsin Republican, returned from his Thanksgiving break with some serious stubble, prompting questions of whether he was participating in the annual fund-raiser in which men ditch their razors in November.
Proud of his furry face, Mr. Ryan wondered on social media whether he was, in fact, the first bearded House speaker in a century.
comments powered by Disqus
- University of South Carolina unveils statue of first black professor
- Inside Billy Graham's Powerful Relationship With U.S. Presidents
- Children have changed America before, braving fire hoses and police dogs for civil rights
- How the Activists Who Tore Down Durham's Confederate Statue Got Away With It
- Many Trump Voters Think We Need a White History Month
- Top Ten Signs the US is the most Corrupt nation in the World (2018 Edn.)
- Seven Books Named as Finalists for the 2018 George Washington Prize
- McMaster could leave WH after months of tension with Trump
- AHA President Mary Beth Norton says ending sexual harassment is a high priority
- Historians fear ‘censorship’ under Poland’s Holocaust law