MSNBC apologizes for airing anti-Israel propagandaBreaking News
tags: Israel, Palestine
MSNBC has apologized for airing a deeply "confused" and "absurd" graphic last week claiming to show how much land Israel has taken from Palestine.
"Last Thursday, in an attempt to talk about the context for the current turmoil in the Middle East, we showed a series of maps of the changing geography in that region," said MSNBC's Kate Snow Monday afternoon.
"We realized after we went off the air the maps were not factually accurate and we regret using them," she added. "Clearly, that set of maps was wrong."
comments powered by Disqus
- 43% of Americans still think the Iraq War was a good idea
- Only One Man Was Found Guilty for His Role in the My Lai Massacre
- Indian Children’s Book Lists Hitler as Leader ‘Who Will Inspire You’
- Who Owns the Vikings?
- Facebook’s Historian: Professor Heather Cox Richardson
- "Multiple Steves and Pauls": A History Panel Sets Off a Diversity Firestorm
- University of Washington Dean defends the liberal arts degree on economic grounds
- David S. Wyman, author of "The Abandonment of the Jews," has died at age 89