What History Teaches Us About Trump's Lead in PollsBreaking News
tags: election 2016, Trump
For now, Donald Trump continues to be the "Teflon Don" of the 2016 presidential race, with very early indicators showing his frontrunner status is still intact after the first GOP debate and his ensuing battle with Fox News host Megyn Kelly.
But just how much does it matter?
Early leads in presidential primary polls have been red herrings when it comes to predicting the long-term success of a campaign in recent elections.
comments powered by Disqus
- Waitman Wade Beorn: Historians can and should draw parallels between the 1930s and today
- "Never underestimate human stupidity," says historian Yuval Harari whose fans include Bill Gates and Barack Obama
- Oxford professor counts 93 penises in Bayeux Tapestry
- Medieval Scholars Call for Transparency and Anti-Racism at Conference
- Robert Dallek's FDR Book Invites Comparisons To Trump's Presidency