Chaz Ebert Developing Emmett Till MovieBreaking News
tags: Emmett Till, Movie
The book was co-written by Till’s mother, the late Mamie Till-Mobley, and journalist Christopher Benson.
Till was 14 and visiting relatives in the Mississippi Delta when he was lynched after reportedly whistling at a white woman in 1955. Till’s murder galvanized the Civil Rights Movement.
comments powered by Disqus
- At Summit Meetings, Kremlin Often Tried to Steamroller U.S. Presidents
- How A Tariff Loving Utah Senator Became A Cautionary Tale About Protectionism
- Pompeii excavation project reveals secrets
- In Ireland, Drought and a Drone Revealed the Outline of an Ancient Henge
- Sarcophagus Found. Contents Unknown. (‘No Guessing, Please.’)
- Oxford professor counts 93 penises in Bayeux Tapestry
- Medieval Scholars Call for Transparency and Anti-Racism at Conference
- Robert Dallek's FDR Book Invites Comparisons To Trump's Presidency
- Ridley Scott to Adapt Israeli Author's "Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind" Into a Movie