What Economists Are Saying Now About SlaveryHistorians in the News
This video features interview with two economists — Tulane’s Jonathan Pritchett and Columbia’s Charles Calomiris — who presented a paper about the economics of slavery at the annual meeting of the Organization of American Historians on April 17, 2015. They were interviewed by the History News Network.
comments powered by Disqus
- All of American history fits in the life span of only three presidents
- ‘We say now’: The day more than 25,000 Florida teachers resigned over pay and school funding
- Every president’s health, ranked
- Was Pirate Black Sam Bellamy Found? DNA Test Could Tell
- Dartmouth’s Randall Balmer: Under Trump, America's religious right is rewriting its code of ethics
- Was This Technology historian plagiarized? Sure seems like she was.
- Meet the new authorized historian of Britain's communications intelligence agency
- Lerone Bennett Jr., journalist and historian of African American life, dies at 89