What Economists Are Saying Now About SlaveryHistorians in the News
This video features interview with two economists — Tulane’s Jonathan Pritchett and Columbia’s Charles Calomiris — who presented a paper about the economics of slavery at the annual meeting of the Organization of American Historians on April 17, 2015. They were interviewed by the History News Network.
comments powered by Disqus
- Alabama-based League of the South launches Russian-language page to promote 'Southern nationalism'
- Young Jews Are Rebelling on Israeli Heritage Trips
- City Releases Trove of Documents in Central Park Jogger Case
- Kavanaugh: Watergate tapes decision may have been wrong
- Facebook Puts Holocaust Denial Groups in Top Search Results
- Patty Limerick criticizes History Colorado for 'history lite' exhibits
- Scholar says Leviticus 1.0 didn’t demonize same-sex relationships
- Martha Jones sets the record straight about birthright citizenship
- Max Boot: This conservative would take Obama back in a nanosecond
- Historian Nathan Hatch is the Highest Paid College President in the U.S.