How the Media Misrepresented Arizona's Fight over ImmigrantsHistorians in the News
Robert Poch was interviewed by the History News Network on April 16, 2015 during the annual meeting of the Organization of American Historians. In the interview he observes that the New York Times inadvertently misconstrued Arizona’s immigration fight with the Department of Justice. The Times claimed it was a modern example of nullification. It wasn’t, says Poch.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian David Trowbridge’s Clio app featured as a top humanities project in US
- Juan Cole says Israel is now openly embracing apartheid and racial supremacy
- Historians accuse Croatia of covering up World War II Crimes
- Waitman Wade Beorn: Historians can and should draw parallels between the 1930s and today
- "Never underestimate human stupidity," says historian Yuval Harari whose fans include Bill Gates and Barack Obama