How All Sides in the Ukraine Crisis Are Misusing History (Video Interview)Historians/History
Kate Brown is a historian at the University of Maryland, Baltimore County campus.
At the 2015 annual meeting of the American Historical Association she spoke with HNN about the many ways all sides in the Ukraine crisis have been misusing history.
She spoke to HNN after appearing on a panel, "History and Historians in the Ukraine Crisis."
comments powered by Disqus
- One Absurdity of Texas's Divisive Concepts Law? Call to Rename Slave Trade as "Involuntary Relocation"
- 3 Law Profs: Connecting Abortion and Voting Rights at SCOTUS
- The Other Cancel Culture: A University Administration Caves to a Conservative Crusade
- Unserved Warrant for Carolyn Bryant Donham's Arrest in Till Lynching Discovered in Box in Courthouse Basement
- 1989-2001: America's "Lost Weekend" When the Nation Blew its Shot at Peace and Prosperity