Olbermann Says Sorry & More Revelations in New Clinton Library PapersBreaking News
tags: Clinton, Clinton Library
On Friday, the William J. Clinton Presidential Library released its last batch of previously restricted documents from the 42nd president’s administration. The latest document dump included details about Monica Lewinsky’s tenure as a White House intern, a personal apology from Keith Olbermann to Clinton about his role covering the scandal, as well the White House’s exasperation with Jimmy Carter. Here are five of the biggest and most interesting revelations.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian H.R. McMaster out, John Bolton is in
- Polish attorney general’s office calls Holocaust law unconstitutional
- Will Trump break American democracy?
- The Rothschilds, a pamphlet by ‘Satan’ and anti-Semitic conspiracy theories tied to a battle 200 years ago
- How Smithsonian Helped Solve the Twitter Mystery of the Unknown Woman Scientist
- Last Fall This Scholar Defended Colonialism. Now He’s Defending Himself.
- Jim Loewen is helping teachers teach difficult historical topics tied to race relations
- Historian (and US Senator) Ben Sasse writing book on polarization
- Historian: The Heavy Burden of Teaching My Son About American Racism
- Teachers are using ‘Black Panther’ to discuss African colonialism and American racism