5th day of protests at Colorado schools over proposal to ditch new AP history frameworkHistorians in the News
Dozens of students walked out of class and protested for a fifth day in Jefferson County.
Students were outside Bear Creek High School at 7:30 a.m. Thursday with signs protesting what they call censorship and rewriting history.
A handful of students from Summit Ridge Middle School walked out at about 10 a.m.
Dozens of students walked out of Columbine to protest at 10:45 a.m.
Students and parents have told 7NEWS that walkouts were also planned at other schools at different times on Thursday morning...
comments powered by Disqus
- What Does Invoking The 25th Amendment Actually Look Like?
- Paul Allen’s team finds wreck of storied USS Helena, torpedoed in 1943
- Israel Celebrates Its 70th Israeli Style: With Rancor and Bickering
- ‘One last time’: Barbara Bush had already faced a death more painful than her own
- Belgium comes to terms with 'human zoos' of its colonial past
- Mary Beard cut from US version of “Civilisations"
- Timothy Garton Ash: "We have six months to foil Brexit. And here’s how we can do it.”
- Why the Pulitzer Prize committee keeps ignoring women’s history
- No, we're not reliving the 1960s, says Harvard historian Arne Westad
- 2018 Pulitzers in History, Biography and Nonfiction Go to ...