WSU history professor found dead in pondHistorians in the News
tags: obituaries, deaths, Washington State University
Police in Pullman say the body of Washington State University history professor Scott Stratton, 51, has been found in a pond at Sunnyside Park.
Police found the body early Wednesday morning.
The WSU website lists Stratton as an instructor in the history department who received his Ph.D. from Arizona State University in 2007. His area of expertise was American history from the Civil War era through to 1960s counterculture....
comments powered by Disqus
- Inside Billy Graham's Powerful Relationship With U.S. Presidents
- Children have changed America before, braving fire hoses and police dogs for civil rights
- How the Activists Who Tore Down Durham's Confederate Statue Got Away With It
- Many Trump Voters Think We Need a White History Month
- How a team of sophisticated forgers at an Essex country house fooled the Nazis
- Historians fear ‘censorship’ under Poland’s Holocaust law
- How One Amateur Historian Brought Us the Stories of African-Americans Who Knew Abraham Lincoln
- History Coalition asks historians to "Urge Your Representative to Join the Congressional History Caucus"
- Dartmouth’s Randall Balmer: Under Trump, America's religious right is rewriting its code of ethics
- Was This Technology historian plagiarized? Sure seems like she was.