Soviet Union poured $1b in mind-control weaponry program since 1917Breaking News
tags: Soviet Union, parapsychology
A new report has revealed that from 1917 to 2003, the Soviets spent about 1 billion dollars researching mind-controlling weaponry to compete with similar programs being undertaken in the US.
The paper, by Serge Kernbach, at the Research Centre of Advanced Robotics and Environmental Science in Stuttgart, Germany, detailed the Soviet's extensive experiments, called "psychotronics," News.com.au reported....
comments powered by Disqus
- Historians at the Rochester Institute of Technology are bolstering Wikipedia’s archive of entries on women’s history
- "Multiple Steves and Pauls": A History Panel Sets Off a Diversity Firestorm
- University of Washington Dean defends the liberal arts degree on economic grounds
- David S. Wyman, author of "The Abandonment of the Jews," has died at age 89
- Jon Meacham finds new meaning in the Age of Trump in Barbara Tuchman’s work on “The March of Folly”