George H.W. Bush Given Lyndon B. Johnson Foundation AwardBreaking News
tags: LBJ, George H.W. Bush
HOUSTON (AP) — The Lyndon B. Johnson Foundation has given former President George H.W. Bush an award for his public service and government career.
Bush was given the LBJ Liberty and Justice for All Award Tuesday at his Houston office. The foundation said in a written statement that Bush personifies his fellow Texan president's vision for America.
Johnson's two daughters, Luci Baines Johnson and Lynda Johnson Robb, attended the presentation of the award to Bush and his wife, Barbara....
comments powered by Disqus
- At Summit Meetings, Kremlin Often Tried to Steamroller U.S. Presidents
- How A Tariff Loving Utah Senator Became A Cautionary Tale About Protectionism
- Pompeii excavation project reveals secrets
- In Ireland, Drought and a Drone Revealed the Outline of an Ancient Henge
- Sarcophagus Found. Contents Unknown. (‘No Guessing, Please.’)
- Oxford professor counts 93 penises in Bayeux Tapestry
- Medieval Scholars Call for Transparency and Anti-Racism at Conference
- Robert Dallek's FDR Book Invites Comparisons To Trump's Presidency
- Ridley Scott to Adapt Israeli Author's "Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind" Into a Movie
- Partisans assail historians for judging the past by today’s standards. Here’s why they’re wrong, says classicist