Indiana State, Indiana University professors named co-editors of history journalHistorians in the News
Diplomatic History features articles on all aspects of United States foreign relations and is read world-wide by more than 2,000 readers. The journal, which began publication in 1977, is published five times annually and features approximately 25 articles per year.
The journal has been published at the University of Colorado at Boulder for the past 12 years, but is moving to Bloomington where it will be housed with two other history journals, the Journal of American History and the American Historical Review....
comments powered by Disqus
- Historians at the Rochester Institute of Technology are bolstering Wikipedia’s archive of entries on women’s history
- "Multiple Steves and Pauls": A History Panel Sets Off a Diversity Firestorm
- University of Washington Dean defends the liberal arts degree on economic grounds
- David S. Wyman, author of "The Abandonment of the Jews," has died at age 89
- Jon Meacham finds new meaning in the Age of Trump in Barbara Tuchman’s work on “The March of Folly”