History nut Rob Lowe eager to portray JFK in O'Reilly adaptationRoundup: Pop Culture & the Arts ... Movies, Documentaries and Museum Exhibits
tags: Rob Lowe, Bill O'Reilly, Killing Kennedy, Toledo Blade
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. — Rob Lowe, who has publicly aligned himself with the Democratic party in the past, says it was not a concern to take on a TV movie adaptation of Fox News pundit and conservative Bill O’Reilly’s book Killing Kennedy.
“I didn’t think about it at all because the book had come out and been so successful,” said Lowe at the annual Television Critics Association panel Wednesday in Beverly Hills.
O’Reilly’s Killing Kennedy, which came out last year and was a best-seller, examined the events leading up to President John F. Kennedy’s death.
Lowe plays Kennedy in the film, and says like O’Reilly’s book, National Geographic Channel’s version will present a unique perspective on the country’s 35th president....
comments powered by Disqus
- The Campaign to Cancel Wokeness
- The Untold Story of Queer Foster Families
- Trumpism Grips a Post-Policy G.O.P. as Traditional Conservatism Fades
- (Opinion) If Curtailing Racist Imagery in Dr. Seuss is ‘Cancel Culture,’ What, Exactly, is Your Culture?
- What The History Of 'Noose Road' Tells Us About Kansas, Race And The Lynchings Of Black Men
- Debunking the Myth of the Lost Cause: A Lie Embedded in American History
- How a Wave of Segregationist Tributes, from Streets to Schools, Entrenched the Idea of White Supremacy
- The Mega-Ode
- Why Biden’s Forceful Endorsement Of Labor Is The Strongest From A POTUS In Decades
- A Chapter In U.S. History Often Ignored: The Flight Of Runaway Slaves To Mexico