Producer: Claim of Obama-Satan likeness nonsenseBreaking News
tags: Satan, History channel, President Barack Obama, The Bible
The third episode of the History Channel's miniseries “The Bible” was supposed to be remembered for the brutality of Babylonian ruler Nebuchadnezzar, the strength of Daniel in the lion’s den, and the birth of Jesus Christ.
But after viewers claimed there was a striking resemblance between Satan’s human form and President Barack Obama, that probably won't be the case.
Buzz on Twitter quickly grew. According to Topsy.com on Monday, there were an estimated 20,000 tweets containing the words “Obama” and “Satan” since the 9:00 p.m. ET hour on Sunday, the hour in which Satan appears in the two-hour show....
comments powered by Disqus
- Australian university students dress as Ku Klux Klan and in blackface
- Jefferson’s Monticello finally gives Sally Hemings her place in presidential history
- You Are Never Going to Believe Which Verse Was Most Quoted in American Newspapers Between 1840 and 1920
- Albert Einstein decried racism in America, but was guilty of it himself
- Trump retreats from US moral leadership stance
- More fallout from SHAFR's decision to invite David Petraeus as keynote speaker
- ‘EU is weakest world power’ Niall Ferguson says
- Library of Congress to Award Drew Gilpin Faust a $1 Million Prize for Achievement in the Study of Humanity
- Sociologist says northern newspapers should apologize for how THEY covered lynchings
- Julian Zelizer says GOPers like Boehner paved the way for their irrelevance in the age of Trump