Originally published 07/17/2016
Three Women Locked in a Washington, D.C. Hotel Room, the 1787 Constitutional Convention and William Shakespeare … Oh, and Miss Georgia, too…
A play. Sorta.
- The Trump Presidency: Year One
- From presidential nominee to freshman senator? Romney would make history if he runs.
- From King George IV to President Trump, The Fat Men Who’ve Ruled The World
- Here’s How One Family Prepared for Nuclear War in 1954
- A historian is helping students register to vote
- Ibram X. Kendi’s NYT op ed drew a strong response
- Andrew Roberts says Trump might even win a second term