Originally published 09/25/2017
Nancy Isenberg says what Americans think is exceptional about them is that they erased class distinctions
Of course, it’s a myth.
Originally published 07/14/2016
A well-timed book about the monsters that middle-class America tried to repress.
Originally published 07/06/2016
In an interview she says class is often overlooked because Americans prefer myth to reality.
- Documents: U.S. Embassy Tracked Indonesia Mass Murder 1965
- Tufts Project Maps The Landmarks Of Black Boston
- Asp – or ash? Climate historians link Cleopatra's demise to volcanic eruption
- The JFK Document Dump Could Be a Fiasco Say These Two Scholars
- The book Mattis reads to be prepared for war with North Korea
- Digital map helps historians get granular with holocaust research
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment